Saturday, October 15, 2011

I finally joined the Twitter World

Many folks suggested I joined Twitter as another forum to share my thoughts and ideas on food.  I have to admit I wasn't onboard with twitter and the whole, "tweeting" craze.  A few weeks ago I created a twitter account (@ChefTroyEllis), but I didn't tweet or follow anyone.  Last week I decided I better get in the game, so I started by following a few friends and sports writers, and then I received and alerts that people requested to follow me.  So I am up to 12 followers, and I have actually started tweeting things, and this morning I tweeted my first food picture.  My daughter and I went into the kitchen this morning and made Oatmeal Raisin Buttermilk Waffles.  I just adjusted my waffle recipe and added oats, brown sugar, raisins, cinnamon, and a pinch of nutmeg.  The pictures are below.  Have a great Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment