Sunday, May 1, 2011

Making Changes

I told myself that I really need to be more proactive about blogging, but between work, the business, and my family, I really just haven't had the time.  Since I really don't believe in excuses, I won't let this be one.  I am going to make a real effort to blog at least once a week.  I have been in the lab coming up with new dishes, and will be sharing the recipes for people to try and give me feedback.  

You may have also noticed I changed the layout and design, hopefully you like it, I do!  People have mentioned to me that they have tried to subscribe to the my blog, but since they didn't have a gmail account they couldn't.  I added a "Follow By Email" gadget to eliminate this.  Hopefully everyone you would like to subscribe will now be able to to easily follow the blog.  

My little ones (2 year old daughter and 3 year old son) and I will be making brownies tomorrow, so it should be real fun and crazy time in the kitchen.  There will be a definite blog entry for tomorrows adventure!

On another note, I shot two more cooking segments today.  We had a real good time shooting. I will be posting them in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out for them.  




No comments:

Post a Comment